Visitors so far

Monday, June 6, 2011

Thought process...

Just logged-in to my blog to see if anybody was gracious enough to leave some comment... But, nothing as usual... :)

But surprisingly, I saw that about 92 people have seen my blogs since 1st of June.  This encourages me to write a lot more... :)  I am not sure if they just stumbled upon my blog, saw the contents and immediately disconnected from Internet itself... :)

While I was at this and thinking how to make my blogs more 'user friendly', Sriram gave a suggestion that instead of writing on history of cities, Tamil language, etc... why not I write my own thought processes on various subjects to make this blog more interactive (I'm not sure if he meant more "interesting" !!!) :p

For those of you who do not know Sriram, he is my niece's husband and one of the poor soul, who has a lot of faith and belief in me.... Otherwise, why should he choose to follow my path in professional life??

After Sriram's suggestion, now my brain is working overtime on what topic to start here... But there are too many other official work which needs my attention and hence I told my brain to keep this blogging in the back burner a bit till I get little more free time to blog....

See ya all soon!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear that your brain is working overtime!!!

    Sk is more interested in history and tamil literature. Those info he shared while talking were new to me, so thought it would be useful, and wanted in his own style of presentation as he ensures the other person doesn;t think while he says something ;-)

    ReplyDelete