Visitors so far

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Impressive so far.... You guys are the best !

Friends, I am really overwhelmed with the amount of visits and reads I have in my blog.  It's been only a week since I started blogging and already have about 300 visitors with record number of 80+ visitors to my blog yesterday alone. 

A big THANK YOU to all of you who visit and read my thoughts... I sincerely appreciate the comments, criticisms and feedback you all leave (both on my blog and offline to me).

I have engaged full time in a new project beginning today and hence I may not be regular in posting blogs for at least next three weeks.  But definitely will work something during the weekends and try to publish as and when I feel the blogs are ready to be here.

At this time, I would like to mention three individuals here who have contributed tremendously in making this blog what it is today.

Sriram - Technically, he is the one who forced me to write my thoughts and feelings about various day-to-day life issues after I published my first few blogs about history of Chennai city, Tamil language, etc... Thanks to Sriram for the input and now I realize there are lot more people who read my blogs after I started sharing my thoughts about these issues.

Anuradha - Anu is my only "Raakhi Sister" and gives a lot of feedback on my blogs (offline - she is very shy to publish them on my blogs!!!!).  She has already given me about 5 topics on which she wants me to write my thoughts and opinions... Many of those are very 'heavy' topics which needs a bit of research and understanding the basic concepts.  As I always said, I am not an expert in any of the topics I'm blogging about and hence definitely those topics are saved in my 'scrapbook' and will be published as and when I am ready.  Thanks to Anu for all the constructive feedback and comments and even proof reading couple of my blogs before they were posted.

Sangeetha - She has been a great help.  She shares all my blogs in her Facebook and Twitter.  I definitely believe that I had so many visitors yesterday because of the referrals I got through Sangeetha.  A big thanks to Sangeetha for the efforts.... :)

I have not spent much time in posting all my previous blogs since my habit is that when I'm very upset and worked-up about an issue is to start typing my opinions and thought processes and save them in my laptop.  This folder with all my writings is what I call as my "scrapbook".  I just re-read the topics from my 'scrapbook' and update with recent relevant details and paste them here as my blog... I need to go through my scrapbook archive to see how many more such write-ups are there and will keep publishing them as and when time permits.

Till I see you all in my next blog, have a great time...

3 comments: